Trail Map, Directions and Ground Rules
The Center is bordered to the North by "South Belfast Ave" (Route 105) and to the South by "Cony Street Extension". On the west side is the Hodgkins Middle School and on the east side is the Vocational Technical Center and CONY high school. Grab a copy of Our Trail Map before you head out!
We have 13 Visitor Entrances with several offering parking lot and on-street parking. A few of our most popular entrances are highlighted on our Google Map (embedded below - works best with newer web browsers):
Every Day (Daylight Only)
FREE entry at all times
- Wildlife Observation
- Cross-country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- All other non-motorized daylight activity is welcomed.
ACTIVITIES NOT PERMITTED
- All motorized activity of any kind is prohibited.
- Cutting vegetation
- Hunting of any kind
- Horseback Riding
ACTIVITIES PERMITTED WITH RESTRICTIONS
- Dogs must be on a leash as required by City regulations.
- Dog waste must be removed immediately.
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE
- "Leave no trace" of your visit.
- Please carry out all litter including cigarette filters.